Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Returns
OOSTOR.com is an online marketplace for independent brands from around the world with only one checkout process, which means you can shop from multiple Brands and pay for the products at one checkout point.
All orders are shipped to you directly by the Brands that designed and created the products.
So, here’s how it works!
Once you’ve placed an order you will receive an email notification letting you know we have received your order.
When an item is ready to ship, your order will be confirmed by email. As a guide, your order will normally be confirmed within 24 hours.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification confirming your item is on its way to you.
Please note that shipping rates & delivery times vary from brand to brand, due to their geographic location and the nature of the product.
- If for whatever reason you’re not fully happy with your purchase and you want to return something, you must email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item(s) (beginning on the day after your order is received).
- When emailing us for a returns request, please state the, Order Number, Product Name and tell us what is the reason for you returning these goods. You must pick from one of these reasons:
- Once we receive this return notification from you, we will send you further instructions and the Brands preferred address to return the item(s) to.
- You have another 14 days to return the goods to the Brand once you’ve received the Brand’s return address from us. As the customer you take the responsibility of returning the goods to the Brand’s returns address.
Please note when returning a product:
- All Items purchased from independent brands will need to be returned individually to those Brands.
- We recommend using a tracked postage service and for you to hang onto your receipt until your refund has cleared. OOSTOR.com are not responsible for any return parcels lost in transit.
- Once you have sent off the item, please provide us with the tracking number or a proof of postage.
- All items must be returned, unused, unworn and in their original, undamaged packaging with tags attached.
- When trying on clothing please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent.
- Don’t forget that swimwear should be tried on over underwear and that the protective hygiene strip should be left intact if you wish to return it.
- Please try shoes on indoors taking care not to mark the soles. Shoes must be returned in their original, unmarked shoe box.
- Any items that are received back which are not in a resellable condition will be returned to you and you will not be refunded.
- Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
- You are responsible for the costs of sending the item back to the Brand, unless instructed otherwise by us.
- Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
- If you need any help give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items are non-refundable
- Where you notify us outside the returns period to return your order. If you want to return something, you must tell us within 14 days of receiving the items (beginning on the day after your order is received.)
- If a return notification is made between 14 and 28 days, then a refund may be possible. Please get in touch at email@example.com
- Any Returns that received in a damaged or worn condition will not be refunded. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we and/or the Brand have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the items) up to the price of the items from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- Intimates including shapewear, bras, undies, tights, socks.
- Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoe box - please place the shoe box inside a larger packing box.
- Personalised items, unless faulty.
- Perishable products (such as food)
- Taxes and duties on international orders
- Free or promotional gifts
If a product arrived damaged or the wrong product was sent to you:
If a product has arrived damaged or you have received an incorrect product please contact us as soon as possible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please include images and/or videos of the damage or of the wrong product along with your order number, the name of the product, and a description of what is wrong with the item.
Taxes and duties on international orders
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). If you order items for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
All of our brands comply with our returns policy.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Shipping and Returns FAQ
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
You can follow up your order and request any tracking information that will help locate your order by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your Order Number, Product Name and the Date the order was made). This will help us find out the status of your order.
MY ITEM WAS RETURNED, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED
If the item you ordered was returned using a ‘sign for’ service, please check the item has reached its destination. If the item has been delivered or you’re unable to check, please contact us directly at email@example.com
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO DELIVER MY ITEM?
This varies based on the stock levels and delivery method the Brand will provide or that you have chosen. Where the item is being delivered from or to will have an impact on this. Deliveries within the UK will usually be quicker than international deliveries, depending on the shipping method chosen. Some Brands use shipping services that will allow you to track the delivery. If you require more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS CAN I CHOOSE?
You can select a number of shipping methods depending on what the Brand can offer. If a shipping method you would like is not available, contact us on email@example.com and we can ask if they would be prepared to offer the alternative shipping method and add it to their listing.
WHY CAN'T I SELECT A SHIPPING OPTION?
If the Brand hasn't included a shipping option to your region, then there may be no option. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can ask them if they can dispatch to your destination or if they would be happy to make an exception.
I NEED TO CHANGE THE DELIVERY ADDRESS
Providing that your product(s) has not been dispatched by the Brand, please email us immediately at email@example.com, stating your Order Number, Product Name, the old delivery address and the new delivery address. We cannot be held responsible if you do not notify us as soon as possible.
MY ITEM HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information (Order number, Product name and the Date that the order has been made) and we will help you to resolve the issue.
ARE THERE CHARGES ON ITEMS FROM UK BRANDS?
If you are buying from outside the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be covered by you as we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Please note when ordering from any of the Brands at OOSTOR.COM, you are the importer of the item and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the goods will be received.