View more products by Madia & Matilda
Delicate Romance Balancing Body Soufflé
£28.00Madia & Matilda: delicate-romance-balancing-body-souffle
New scents and rich aromas. Hand made in the UK crafted with 100% natural ingredients. Each created in a picturesque cattle farm in Devon. At the heart of their beliefs, in wellness and a holistic approach to life. Lola and Dominic wish that their lovingly handmade products would not only bless one with gorgeous skin, but also become a welcome part of one’s self care ritual, to provide a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.
Reveal your body radiance with this soufflé of whipped Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Camellia Oil and Rosehip CO2 Extract for gorgeously smooth skin. Intensively nourishing and protective, perfect for both dry winter skin and as after sun treatment.
This product was hand made in Britain.
PURE NATURAL FRAGRANCE
Delicate Romance is a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. A sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of Sweet Orange and Lemon, leading to a blooming heart of Rose and Geranium, to be warmly embraced by Vanilla, Patchouli and Sandalwood in the base notes.
Our fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
REVEAL YOUR RADIANCE
- Rosehip CO2 is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines. Our Rosehip CO2 is produced by supercritical carbon dioxide, the latest in extraction technology to yield the purest and most potent natural essences.
- Shea Butter rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
- Coconut Butter is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing
GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT
Customers have told us they are tempted to eat our Orange Patisserie Body Polish because it smells just like cake. Even though we use organic and food grade ingredients where possible, we formulated our fragrant things for external use only, so please try to avoid eating it!
HOW TO USE
Lovingly massage onto dry skin.
Our fragrant things do not contain any preservatives. Please store in a cool, dark place for maximum freshness and potency.
- Delivery Information
- Shipped from the UK
- Ships Worldwide
- Orders may be subject to import duties and taxes upon entry to the country of delivery. All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).