View more products by Tomoto
£35.00Tomoto: Kintsugi t-shirt-05
There’s beauty in having been broken.
Kintsugi is the Japanese art of mending broken pottery with liquid gold. Translating this idea into the modern day, our planet can sometimes feel broken with our borders and walls dividing us. Maybe if we start acting as global citizens instead of individual nations we may just heal the cracks that we’ve made.
- Composition: Luxury lightweight unisex tee - 70% Bamboo Viscose 30% Organic Cotton
- Features: Limited Edition Design (1 of 300) that is Fair Wear Certified.
- Origins: Designed and Hand Screen-Printed in Leeds, UK. Arrives in Custom Vinyl Packaging.
- Care: Please remember to wash inside out on 30°c & do not tumble dry
- Sizing: Fit is true to size, although slightly longer than most tees