View more products by Rins Coffee
"Casa" Espresso Blend Speciality Coffee
One pack of Freshly Roasted Casa Espresso Blend Coffee.
Following the success of their 3-bean Seasonal Espresso Blend, Rinaldo worked for a number of months on his new espresso blend and they've arrived at something they like a lot. They've tweaked roasts, used different single origins from various continents, cupped and slurped and combined flavours.
The coffee beans are 100% Arabica and ethically sourced and, of course, roasted with love by Rin.
Available to buy as a 250g or 1kg.
Don't forget to use the drop-down box below to tell us how you'd like your beans ground.
Brew Method: Made for an espresso machine. Absolutely cracking as a filter / stove top. As we say in Cumbria: “Champion”.
- A coffee that's got the boldness through an espresso machine as an unadulturated espresso, yet has the body and punch to compliment all milky drinks
- A blend of 100% single-origin Arabica beans that tastes amazing, without any hint of the astringency you'll find with Robusta coffee
- To remain committed to using farms whose produce is fully traceable. With this provenance, we can rely on an excellent crop from each harvest. And in this way, we can reproduce a consistent roast profile and keep you smiling
- A taste profile that has good balance, a full-mouthfeel, with nutty and dark chocolate notes and a refreshing berry finish-
- Currently: 60% Brazil: Ouro Verde: (Rainforest Alliance Certified) / 40%: El Salvador: Los Pirineos (microlot)