View more products by Gingko
Walnut Smart Book Light
The Walnut Smart Book Light from Gingko is a decorative and functional lamp for book lovers.
This lamp from the brand Gingko is disguised as an ordinary book with a gorgeous laser-cut walnut cover. But don't let it fool you. Inside, a lamp hides that you can reveal when you open the book. It emits a soft, warm light that's diffused by the tear and water-resistant paper used to create the lantern. The Walnut Smart Book Light becomes a creative lighting solution when you open the cover.
Take it a step further and truly make it a statement piece in your home. You can open the book to 180° so you can display it on top of a desk or side table. Alternatively, you can open it to 360° to truly achieve a sculptural look. The cleverly concealed magnets in the covers hold them together so that the lamp stays upright even when fully open.
Aside from its unique design, the Gingko Smart Book Light is also made with high quality LED lights that can last for a minimum of 35,000 hours! After a 2 to 3-hour charging time, you can light up a room for 10 to 12 hours straight using this lamp. In other words, if you're going to use the lamp for 10 hours a day, this product will last for more than 9.5 years!
Here's a worthy investment that also makes your house brighter and more stylish. Get yourself a Walnut Smart Book Light and never be afraid of the dark again.
- Soft warm white LED display colour
- Long lasting LED lights, minimum 35,000-hour life span
- Soft-touch, tear-proof, and water-resistant paper
- Open up to 360° with concealed magnets
- Battery life: 10-12 hours
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Wattage: Max. 4W
- Product size: 17cm x 21.5cm x 2.5cm when closed, 24cm x 21.5cm x 18cm when opened to 180°
- Colours available: Walnut wood finish
- Walnut Smart Book Light
- 17cm x 21.5cm x 2.5cm when closed
- 24cm x 21.5cm x 18cm when opened to 180°
- UK delivery time: 2 working days
- European delivery time: 5-7 working days
- International delivery time: 7-14 working days