View more products by CASTELLANO ETHNIC ORIGINS
Wayuu Handmade 04 - Beach Bag
£145.00CASTELLANO ETHNIC ORIGINS: Tote Bag 04
Our Wayuu tote bag is brought to life by Wayuu artisans in the La Guajira peninsula in northern Colombia. This bag takes up to 25 days to weave by hand with just a single strand of thread, making a very tight and strong weave. The pattern is a symbol of the Wayuu culture and a fine example of their ethnic lifestyle.
Social Impact :
- Support ethical clothing, handmade, eco clothing, fair trade clothing, wayuu craftsmanship and sustainable fashion.
- Empowering Wayuu women to develop their weaving skills.
- Through CASTELLANO’s products, the cultural heritage and internationally renowned weaving skills are being preserved
- This piece is one of a kind and is the perfect accessory for everyday essentials. Carried in the city or in your next summer trip it will brighten up your everyday look.
- Features: The Tote bag features two handles. Perfect for beach and summer season.
- Size: Due to the hand made nature of each design, size and shape will differ slightly. Measures approx 16"W x 14.5"H x 8.5". Handles measure approx 22" in length
- Shipping information: UK shipping: 2-3 working days, Europe shipping: 5-6 working days, Rest of the world: 6-12 working days