View more products by CASTELLANO ETHNIC ORIGINS
Wayuu Handmade - OSONUSH (BLUE)
£145.00CASTELLANO ETHNIC ORIGINS: Tote bag
Our Wayuu tote bag is brought to life by Wayuu artisans in the La Guajira peninsula in northern Colombia. This bag takes up to 25 days to weave by hand with just a single strand of thread, making a very tight and strong weave. The pattern is a symbol of the Wayuu culture and a fine example of their ethnic lifestyle.
Social Impact :
- Support ethical clothing, handmade, eco clothing, fair trade clothing, wayuu craftsmanship and sustainable fashion.
- Empowering Wayuu women to develop their weaving skills.
- Through CASTELLANO’s products, the cultural heritage and internationally renowned weaving skills are being preserved
- This piece is one of a kind and is the perfect accessory for everyday essentials. Carried in the city or in your next summer trip it will brighten up your everyday look.
- Origins: Made in Colombia
- Composition: 60% cotton 40% Polyester
- Care instructions: Hand wash only
- Size: Typical dimensions (approx.): L: 30 cm, W: 42cm, D: 23cm, straps length: 60 to 70cm.
- Shipping information: UK shipping: 2-3 working days, Europe shipping: 5-6 working days, Rest of the world: 6-12 working days